True Colours Rainbow Nursing Necklace
A nursing necklace is a necklace worn to give your baby something to fiddle and twiddle with when breastfeeding, baby-wearing or carrying your baby. Necklace attracts the attention and curiosity of the baby and helps to maintain concentration during the feeding (both breast and bottle), also fosters sensory perception, and is the best ally of the mother to prevent the baby from pulling her hair or clinging to anything (earrings, glasses, etc.).
4 in stock
- Made with non-toxic 100% food grade silicone that will not support the growth of bacteria, fungus or mould
- All wooden products are 100% natural and non-toxic, sourced from a European ecological region, away from heavy industries and for each tree cut, a new one is planted in the forest
- Free from nasty chemicals BPA, PVC, phthalates, cadmium and lead
- Made with strong nylon string and secured with safety knots and breakaway clasp
- Necklace length approx 70cm / 27″
CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Clean a necklace by washing it with soapy water and leaving it to air dry. Do not soak wood. Do not use chemical solutions, sprays or essential oils. Do not store in direct sunlight as this can cause damage to the product. For best results use natural beeswax or coconut oil to polish natural wood.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY. Nursing necklace is not a toy. Refrain from use if damaged and dispose immediately.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS. For sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges at this time. However, if the item is faulty in anyway please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it.
Keep up to date with our latest offers, product updates and giveaways on Facebook and Instagram @teenytinybtq